Table of Contents
- 1. Top 5 Master’s scholarships for 2023
- 1.1 Chevening Scholarship
- 1.2 ADB Japan Scholarship
- 1.3 Global Academic Excellence Scholarship – The University of Adelaide
- 1.4 Italian Government Scholarship
- 1.5 Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
- 5. Make your Master’s scholarship dream a reality
Understandably though, students have concerns about being awarded a scholarship. It’s hard and the competition is really fierce. Full ride scholarships are handed to just 0.1% of students. Full tuition scholarships are given to 1.5% of students.
Students are often already in debt with student loans to pay off by the time they reach their Master’s level of study. With the cost of living and inflation rising, students are concerned about money and trying to make the finances they do have go farther.
We’ve done the research for you and have come up with our pick for 2023.
Top 5 Master’s scholarships for 2023
1. Chevening Scholarship
Fancy living and studying in the UK?
These scholarships are fully-funded (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included), you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximising the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. On completing your studies, you will leave the UK equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to bring your own ideas to life.
Applications open in August for 2023/ 2024 so you have time to really hone your application.
Discover more >
2. ADB Japan Scholarship
Do you like the idea of doing your Master’s in Japan?
- full tuition fees
- monthly subsistence allowance (including housing)
- books and instructional materials
- medical insurance
- travel expenses
Apply now >
3. Global Academic Excellence Scholarship – The University of Adelaide
You can’t beat Australia for a great balance of fun and top-level education.
- Available for commencing students.
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline.
Apply now >
4. Italian Government Scholarship
Applications must be sent exclusively through the Italian government’s website. You don’t have to apply separately to a university. The Italian government selects students for their scholarship program and then places their selected students.
Look for more scholarship opportunities in Italy >
5. Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
These are scholarships to study in Turkey are available for master’s students. Before application, candidates are advised to check the equivalence and validity of the chosen fields in their own countries.
Take a look >
Make your Master’s scholarship dream a reality
700+Club specialises in admission consulting. We can help you fine-tune your application. Book a call now >
To make your Master’s application stand out you’ll need a GMAT. Check out our stellar GMAT courses >