Table of Contents
- 1. Checklist for GMAT Test Day
- 2. 700+ Club’s GMAT Checklist
- 2.1 The Day Before GMAT
- 2.2 Test Day Morning
- 3. Our Favorite GMAT Preparation Materials
- 4. Our Reminders to You
Checklist for GMAT Test Day
Keys, wallet, ID, check! Before you hop in your car, make sure all the boxes are ticked to power through the exam and be successfully prepared. Don’t worry, we have you covered with our GMAT test day tips
700+ Club’s GMAT Checklist
The Day Before GMAT:
- Make sure to sleep early!
- Eat a filling meal. Brain food is smart food.
- Set your alarm earlier so you’re not rushed.
- Double-check appointment time, date, and location.
- If you’re feeling up to it, run through one more practice test.
Test Day Morning:
- Preview your route to the test center, factoring in street closures and traffic. You’ll want to arrive 30 minutes early.
- Double-check that you have your ID.
- If you are seeing impaired, pack your glasses.
Our Favorite GMAT Preparation Materials
For this check out our GMAT Preparation Courses who are build using the best methodologies to prepare you for your GMAT exam. Discover here our Group Course that covers 50h of preparation in small groups and our Individual Course that covers 50h over the course of 1-3 months based on your personal targets,
Our Reminders to You
Take a deep breath! You can do it!